Don't be a stranger
Send me an email
Thank you for your interest in Denver Design Studio!
To get in touch or to forward me pictures of cats, please send an email to:
A word to the wise: to avoid disappointment, PLEASE plan ahead and book early! During certain times of the year my schedule fills up quickly, and I may have to add a rush charge to your order, if I’m able to accommodate your request at all. Everything I do is individually handmade, so it takes longer to create than just hitting “print”.
- A 50% deposit is required to reserve your place on my schedule, and the remainder will be due upon completion and your satisfaction
- Payment may be made via PayPal or personal checks (checks must clear prior to production)
- A rush charge may be applied if appropriate
So I can give you the most accurate information and quote, answering the following questions in your email to me is helpful!
- What does this project involve (envelope addressing, logo design, items for a wedding, etc)?
- How many do you need? (Keep in mind that it is standard practice for calligraphers to request an extra 10-15% spare envelopes and place cards; mistakes are not common, but changes and additions can be!)
- When do you need your project completed?
- What style of writing would you like (traditional calligraphy, modern lettering or a combination)?
- What color ink would you like? Keep in mind I never charge extra for colored ink if you’d like something other than black
- Where are you located (so I can factor in shipping times)?
Looking forward to hearing from you!